Table of Contents
- 1 Why You Need To Lift Heavier!
- 2 The Ultimate Adjustable Dumbbell Weight Lifting Challenge
- 3 The Pros To The One Pair Of Cast Iron Adjustable Dumbbells 200 Lbs
- 4 The Cons To The One Pair Of Cast Iron Adjustable Dumbbells 200 Pounds
- 5 Practical Details To Ordering The One Pair Of Cast Iron Adjustable Dumbbells 200 Pounds
- 6 My Final Thoughts On These Great Pair Of Cast Iron Adjustable Dumbbells 200 Lbs
I LOVE THESE ADJUSTABLE DUMBBELLS for they are heavy, very HEAVY. With an out-of-the-box upper weight limit of 100 pounds, apiece these adjustable dumbbells are pretty much heavy enough for 80% of the home lifters on the planet. And, what is even more significant about this great pair of adjustable dumbbells is that you can make them even heavier by purchasing additional weight plates for them!
When you order this set of adjustable cast iron dumbbells, you will receive two textured chrome handles, four chrome spin on collars, 16 ten-pound weight plates, four five-pounders, and four 2.5-pounders. All of the weight plates are smooth-finished cast iron, while each dumbbell is adjustable in 2.5-pound increments from five pounds to 100.
Why You Need To Lift Heavier!
As I said above, I love these adjustable cast iron dumbbells because they are heavy and I like to lift heavy. Now, if you think heavy lifting is not for you, I am here to tell you that you are WRONG. If your fitness goals are to be strong, fit and trim, healthy, and functional, you have to lift heavy from time to time.
Lifting heavy will:
- Turn Your Body Into A Fat Burning Machine by increasing your body’s muscle mass. Muscle uses more energy than does fat, so lifting heavy boosts your metabolism 24/7 and not just when you are working out. Cardio workouts, on the other hand, ramp up your metabolism for only a short period, while also reducing the amount of muscle your body has, which lowers your metabolism in the long run! If you want to lose fat, you need to lift heavy, not spend hours on the treadmill!
- Tone Your Body And Firm It Up by replacing your body fat with skeletal muscle. We don’t just want to be slender, do we? Nope, we want to be firm and fit beasts!
- Protect Yourself Against Osteoporosis by putting your bones and joints under increasing amounts of weight over time. Lifting heavy does not merely make your muscles stronger; it makes all of you stronger!
- Stay Injury Free by (mostly) replacing your cardio workouts that cause all sorts of repetitive movement overuse injuries with weight lifting movements that, as stated above, strengthen your muscle, your bones, your joints, your heart, lungs, central nervous system, and confidence!
- Build Your Confidence And Happiness since tossing heavy weights around shows you that you are indeed one strong guy or gal. This shows you that you can accomplish anything that you put your mind to!
Compound lifts, those lifts that target more than one major muscle group at a time, are the lifts to do when lifting heavy since they work more muscle at a single go. The most effective adjustable dumbbell lifts to do heavy are dumbbell squats, adjustable dumbbell deadlifts, good dumbbell mornings, single or double dumbbell farmer’s walks, standing overhead dumbbell presses, bent over and standing dumbbell rows, and dumbbell bench presses.
The Ultimate Adjustable Dumbbell Weight Lifting Challenge
Oh, and if you are up to working on flexibility too, toss in the Olympic weightlifting moves of the snatch and the clean and jerk. Trust me; these two lifts will fry your WHOLE body in rapid order. Start light with the Olympic lifts and work on form before going heavy.
Check out this awesome weight lifting video to learn just how incredible the adjustable dumbbell clean and jerk and the dumbbell snatch can be!
[Video] Explosive Exercises: Dumbbell Snatch & Split Jerk
The Pros To The One Pair Of Cast Iron Adjustable Dumbbells 200 Lbs
This is an excellent pair of adjustable dumbbells for one HUGE reason; they are heavy, hitting the scales at 100 pounds each. These may also be the best adjustable dumbbells for you if you like stable, old school workout gear. The solid chrome handles of these cast iron adjustable dumbbells feel WONDERFUL in hand! And, they screw down tight and durable thanks to their heavy-duty spin-on locking collars. Oh, and of course being able to make these heavy adjustable dumbbells even heavier by purchasing additional plates is a huge positive as well!
Moreover, there is no getting around the rock bottom price of these cast iron adjustable dumbbells. They cost just about a dollar a pound!
The Cons To The One Pair Of Cast Iron Adjustable Dumbbells 200 Pounds
Though smaller than that of a barbell or weight machine, the footprint of these adjustable cast iron dumbbells is larger than that of many other adjustable dumbbells. This is because some of the high-tech adjustable dumbbells are contained within cases. These are not.
Another downside to these potentially best cast iron adjustable dumbbells is that they do not adjust as quickly as do those adjustable dumbbells with dials, selector pins, or weight-changing levers.
Practical Details To Ordering The One Pair Of Cast Iron Adjustable Dumbbells 200 Pounds
Sold by: Amazon, the top, most-trusted online seller in the history of the planet!
Shipping: Amazon will ship these heavy cast iron adjustable dumbbells to your home for FREE. It will take about five days for them to land on your doorstep.
My Final Thoughts On These Great Pair Of Cast Iron Adjustable Dumbbells 200 Lbs
Come on, you know you want to lift heavy, and you know you need to lift heavier. So, if you do not yet have 200 pounds worth of weights in your home, you need to purchase this pair of adjustable cast iron dumbbells!
Form Me Fit
Please share and tag your friends who you think they’ll like this post. I greatly appreciate your kindness!
Last update on 2021-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API